LoL Team Base

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF Mature, analytical, critically thinking team

Fadeunforgiven
    Fadeunforgiven

LF Mature, analytical, critically thinking team  Empty LF Mature, analytical, critically thinking team

Post  Fadeunforgiven Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Player Name: Fadeunforgiven

Soloq elo: Current: 1400, Maximum: 1520
    I have stopped solo / duo queuing in Ranked as of now to practice champions, picking/counter-picking and itemization experiments more thoroughly in Normal Draft. Once I feel I am incredibly more competent in this environment I will move on to Solo queue in Ranked, and I will be aiming for 2,000 Elo rating.

Highest arranged team elo: N/A

Roles that you main: Top, Support

Your gaming history: I have been gaming online since I was 7 years old. I have played mostly MMORPGs, such as Nexus TK, The Realm, Everquest, DaoC, EQ2, WoW.

I have played competitively in some FPS games such as Gunz Online, Counter Strike, and BF 1942 Forgotten Hope. During WoW: Vanilla, I played on the most populated and active PVP server before Battle groups were activated, Stormreaver, and achieved Rank 12 on a UD Shadow Priest before stopping for health reasons (9 hours a day of grinding 7 days a week). I joined Original Gangstaz, one of the top 10 Horde Guilds in the world during Vanilla before the guild disbanded in the middle of Naxxramas. I continued PVE in WoW and dabbled in PVP during Cataclysm, but found it too boring/easy/repetitive, as well as the Heroic PVE.

I am also adept at MS Calculator and can guess the numbers that come after the numbers I punch in (I'm really strong at this in particular).

Anything else that teams want to know or that you want to share with them like a lolreplay of one of your best games:

I don't have a lot of good replays, I'd be glad to play with anyone interested.

I know all the champions in the game, I own 88/91 champions and I play most of them thoroughly. I feel that champions have very easy learning curves and I can easily go from one to the next.

I study the meta and game statistics very often, especially on the go with the League of Legends Library application. I have been watching professional streams for a while, at least 2 hours a day if not more, and I play anywhere between 5 to 25 games a week.

I'm looking for mature players, above all else, people who think and analyse. Raging is not what I expect from organized teams, although it happens, I would rather not see it happen after every single sour play.

Please add me in-game to talk! My IGN is Fadeunforgiven. =]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:04 pm